Terms and conditions
The customer accepts and commits to the terms and conditions defined in this contract upon establishing a service contract in the Easyfit Web shop or at any EasyFit-location customer service desk. EasyFit customers needs to be 15 years old or above, have an e-mail address and a Finnish bank account. A person under 18 years of age can use EasyFit services under the responsibility of a guardian who has accepted the EasyFit contract. Persons under 18 years of age can be issued a customer ID only with their guardian's approval. The customer shall be aware that EasyFit operates partly without any staff in the premises and that communication with fitness centres takes place primarily by email. EasyFit has the right to transfer this contract to a third party without the customer's consent.
2. CUSTOMER ID, DATA PROCESSING AND CHANGES IN CONTACT INFORMATION
The customer will receive a unique customer ID for verifying their membership. When using the customer ID, your identity will be verified either with a photograph taken for the EasyFit database or presenting a proof of identity that includes a photograph. You must always present your customer ID when visiting EasyFit. You must not allow anyone else to use your customer ID. The customer shall be liable for any costs incurring from misuse of a carelessly stored customer ID.
If you lose your customer ID, you must notify a member of staff without delay. If you lose your EasyFit customer ID you must redeem a new ID to replace the lost one. You will be charged a fee in accordance with the valid price list. Damaged IDs are changed without a charge.
The customer must notify EasyFit of any change in their contact information without delay. EasyFit will save customer data in its own data systems and process personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection legislation (Data Protection Act 2018). Further information about the processing of your personal data is specified here.
By signing the EasyFit service agreement, the customer agrees that EasyFit can, via any communication method, including electronic communication (eg e-mail, text and multimedia messages), contact the customer for information purposes and / or to market promotions and other offers in accordance with current legislation. The customer can withdraw their consent to receive marketing inquiries by contacting EasyFit's customer service. The customer can not refuse to receive communication linked to the membership, which concerns e.g. changes in the service agreement, customer satisfaction or other important messages that are linked to the membership.
3. OFFERED SERVICE
The customer shall have the right to use EasyFit services for the duration of their membership in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
EasyFit's web shops can have five (5) different types of agreements; 1. BASIC membership, 2. PLUS membership, 3. PREMIUM membership, 4. ONLINE- membership and 5. ONE-TIME membership.
If the customer has chosen PLUS or PREMIUM membership as the type of agreement, the customer's agreement should be signed with the EasyFit center whose services the customer mainly uses. The EasyFit center may require the customer to transfer their membership to the EasyFit center whose services the customer mainly uses. Any discounts and offers that the customer has previously received do not follow the customer to the new EasyFit center, and the customer has to pay a normal priced service fee unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
The memberships right of use includes membership type specific services listed on each EasyFit center's web pages, with the exception of services for which it is separately mentioned that the service is chargeable (e.g. personal training services).
4. JOINING FEE
A one-time joining fee determined in the price list must be paid at the beginning of the service contract for BASIC, PLUS and PREMIUM memberships. ONLINE and ONE-TIME memberships do not include a joining fee.
The joining fee will not be refunded in connection with possible termination of the service contract.
5. SERVICE FEE
BASIC, PLUS, PREMIUM and ONLINE memberships: In addition to the joining fee, the customer must pay a monthly service fee as defined in this contract. The fee shall be charged as agreed in this contract. The service fee gives the customer the right to use EasyFit center physically and / or virtually for a period of one (1) month.
ONE-TIME membership: The customer should pay a one-time service fee in advance as an online payment. With the service fee, the customer for the one-time visit gets the right to use the EasyFit center for a maximum of three (3) hours. The customer should use his one-time right within seven (7) days from the purchase event or else the one-time right expires and the customer can no longer use it and it is not credited to the customer in any way.
6. MEMBERSHIP VALIDITY PERIOD
The membership is valid for the period set out in the contract. The contract is personal. The contact shall be valid either until further notice or for a fixed period of time. Fixed-time contracts are not concatenated, that is renewed in a chain. The membership continues automatically or for as long as membership payments are paid and the contract has not been terminated in writing. The contract may be suspended due to health reasons by notifying the EasyFit Center by e-mail or writing. The notification must include a certificate from a doctor or other medical personnel. The certificate has to include the reason and the duration of the suspension. Suspending your membership means a temporary break for at least one (1) month and maximum of twelve (12) months.
Contrary to the above, the ONE-TIME membership does not continue automatically and can not be paused.
7. TERMINATING THE MEMBERSHIP
You can terminate your service contract via our EasyFit.fi webpage's Customer Account https://www.easyfit.fi/en/login.
EasyFit customers have a notice period of 30 days. The customer must pay any service fees due during the notice period. The customer shall have the right to use the fitness centres until the end of the period for which they have paid. Any advance payments made by the customer before terminating the contract using Liikuntaseteli exercise vouchers or equivalent payment methods provided by their employer will not be refunded or compensated in any way.
You must return your EasyFit customer ID to the centre's customer service after the termination of the membership. We charge 29,90 euros (+ invoicing fee 5 eur) for unreturned or unusable EasyFit customer ID's.
Contrary to the above, the ONE-TIME membership cannot be terminated.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERTAINING TO SERVICE CONTRACT PAYMENTS AND DIRECT DEBIT OR E-INVOICING AGREEMENTS
The Customer can pay the Initiation fee and the first Monthly Payment either through electronic payment or at the fitness centre. In some EasyFit centers, the first payment rate in the web shop can also be paid with (fitness voucher) online saldo. The payment at the fitness centre is made by debit/credit card or by fitness voucher.
The customer must submit the alternative payment methods (exercise vouchers etc.) before the invoice is sent out. An invoice that has already been sent or is overdue can’t be paid with alternative payment methods. The exercise vouchers submitted too late will be used for upcoming invoices.
Any further Monthly payments, according to the Agreement, will be charged by means of e-invoices. For invoicing purposes, the Customer must enter into an e-invoicing agreement regarding the Monthly payment. The Customer is responsible for making the e-invoicing agreement in his/her online banking service. If the e-invoicing agreement is not valid on the invoicing date, the invoice will be sent by mail (invoicing fee 5 euro will be added).
The Monthly payment related to a Continuous Agreement shall be charged from the Customer’s bank account once a month. If the Monthly payment e-invoice cannot be charged automatically from the Customer’s bank account, the Customer will be sent a reminder to which an administration fee and invoicing fee will be added.
9. CHANGES IN PRICES
EasyFit shall have the right to raise or reduce the contract price by notifying the customer at least 60 days before the change in price enters into force. EasyFit shall notify any changes on the EasyFit notice board and by email. No changes can be made to the price of a pre-paid fixed-time service contract during the contract period. Once the pre-paid service contract period has ended the customer may redeem a new service contract in accordance with the valid price list.
EasyFit must notify the customer of any changes caused by value added tax changes or other possible fees incurring from authorities no later than one month before including such changes in the prices to be paid by the customer. Possible changes to value added tax shall enter into force in monthly payment contracts immediately on the date when the tax is changed.
10. PURCHASE INVOICING AGREEMENT
EasyFit may offer the customer the possibility to purchase services with e-invoicing.
A separate invoicing limit will be set for purchases that the customer shall adhere to. Purchases registered on the invoice shall be charged from the customer on a monthly basis.
Repeated late payments may result in cancellation of purchase rights.
11. RESPONSIBILITY FOR PAYMENTS
If the agreed payment for services is not made in accordance with the payment terms, the customer's right to use EasyFit services shall be suspended until the payment is made. Another person or company may take responsibility for fees or part of the fees determined in the service contract. The other payer can at any time, without a notice period or giving a reason, terminate payment of these fees. In this case the customer over 18 years of age shall always be personally responsible for fees in accordance with this contract. EasyFit shall have the right to charge penalty interest and reminder fee and administration fee for late payments in accordance with the price list.
12. CHANGES TO ACTIVITIES AND CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EasyFit retains the right to keep the fitness centre closed, change customer service and fitness centre opening times and make seasonal changes related to holiday seasons, public holidays etc. EasyFit shall notify customers about any changes on the fitness centre notice board and by email. EasyFit reserves the right to change or limit the number of equipment and products in use. EasyFit reserves the right to change these terms and conditions providing that the changes will not alter the essential content of the contract.
• You must always present your customer ID when entering EasyFit. You must prove your identity upon request.
• EasyFit customers are expected to behave respectfully. You must take care of your personal hygiene.
• Smoking, consumption of the customer's own alcohol, drugs or other intoxicating substances is not permitted in EasyFit premises.
• If a customer damages any EasyFit equipment, property or premises on purpose s/he shall be liable for compensating the damage in full.
• Always use a towel when using gym equipment and on top of mats in group exercise classes.
• Wipe the equipment after use. There are many users, and this ensures that the equipment is always clean.
• Always wear appropriate clothing and indoor shoes. Walking barefoot or in just socks in fitness centres is not permitted except for certain defined classes.
• Always return equipment to its original place.
• Always use a drink bottle with a top.
• Give all our visitors the chance to use gym equipment. Allow others to use the equipment when you take a break.
• For safety reasons under 15-year-olds are not permitted in EasyFit premises except in connection with activities indicated for children or young people.
• The use of mobile phones in EasyFit is not permitted for other purposes than to track your training in the MyWellness application. We ask you to switch off your phone or put it in silent mode when entering EasyFit fitness centres. Allow yourself and others the possibility to exercise without disturbances.
• Taking photographs of, or video recording other people than yourself is strictly forbidden in EasyFit fitness centres. This pertains also to camera phones. Commercial use of image material of yourself is strictly prohibited without written permission from the center.
• The use of swimming costumes or other clothing in sauna and washing areas is not permitted. The use of a towel for hygienic reasons is permitted.
• The changing room lockers are meant only for daytime use. Leaving any items or clothing in the lockers overnight is not permitted. Any objects left in lockers overnight will be taken to the police lost-and-found keeping.
• You can book a place in a group exercise class only for yourself. You can make a booking at a centre 75 min before the start of the class or maximum 7 days in advance if the online booking system is in use.
• A cancellation rule applies to all bookings. If a booked place is not cancelled one hour before the start of the class and the customer repeatedly fails to cancel classes, the customer may lose the right to book classes for a fixed term or permanently. In the case of a service that cannot be cancelled, e.g. a personal training or massage appointment, EasyFit will charge you for the unattended appointment in accordance with the price list.
• You are responsible for your own safety. Follow instructions. EasyFit shall not be liable for the customer's possessions, illness, injury or accident in EasyFit fitness centres or surrounding areas.
• If the customer does not respect the rules and instructions or otherwise behaves disrespectfully towards other customers or members of staff, their membership may be suspended for a fixed period or terminated. In this case EasyFit will not refund any fees paid in advance.
• EasyFit is not liable for losses caused by theft, break-ins etc. EasyFit is not liable for damage caused to any property of its customers or other visitors nor for any injuries caused by accidents or the actions of other customers. Each customer is responsible for ensuring that their own health allows them to use services produced by EasyFit.
• The customer shall be aware of the fact that CCTV cameras operate in EasyFit fitness centres.
• If the customer brings without permission and using their own key outsiders into EasyFit fitness centres, they shall be liable for paying a fee of €250. The fee will be charged with a paper invoice.
• EasyFit’s service concept covers training for individuals and groups as well as associated coaching services. EasyFit’s customers do not have the right to carry out the above kind of services to other EasyFit customers without the written consent of the centre. If an EasyFit customer breaks this rule, s/he will be obliged to pay EasyFit a penalty of 250 euros.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
Finnish law shall be applied to this contract. Possible disputes arising from this contract that cannot be resolved through mutual negotiation shall be resolved in the court of the customer's place of domicile.
EasyFit's contract terms have been produced in three (3) languages, ie Finnish, English and Swedish. The Finnish contract terms are the official contract terms and in situations where there is room for interpretation due to the language used between the different language versions, the agreement is in all situations interpreted on the basis of the Finnish agreement terms.
In addition the customer shall have the right to take their dispute to the Consumer Disputes Board free of charge.
The Board is a neutral and independent dispute resolving body external to courts. Taking a complaint to the Board is free of charge for the customer.
Welcome to EasyFit. Congratulations on a fit decision!
Payments with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard.
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) is the payment service provider for EasyFit in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions.
When using Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard cards, your statement will show Paytrail Oyj as the recipient. Paytrail Oyj will transfer the payment to the seller.
Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution
Paytrail Oyj, Business ID: 2122839-7
40100 Jyväskylä, Finland
Telephone: +358 (0)207 181830
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) is the online payment service provider for EasyFit in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions.
From the user's perspective the service works just like a normal online payment.